EVENTS by EVA PETRIČ
UPCOMING / CURRENT EVENTS
- Tue, Jan 18Wien„Blooming“ now since October 2020 in the prominent St. Steven‘s Cathedral in Vienna, it functions as a symbol of hope to overcome the ongoing pandemic.It will remain on view in the St. Stephansdom Cathedral till September 2023. Now is available also as an NFT!
- Thu, Apr 21Galerija PhotonOpening at Photon Gallery on Thursday, April 21 at 7 p.m. International group exhibition, participating artists: Balázs Deim, Alessandra D’intino, Jošt Dolinšek, Lena Feitl, Elí Joteva, Reiner Riedler, Peter Koštrun, Roberto Kusterle, Borut Peterlin, Eva Petrič, Herman Pivk.
- Wed, May 18Kibla PortalThe blue sea encircling the Brioni Islands inspired me for my video On the day of my birth. The sea waves were the background for my performance to highlight the World Water Day at the World Expo Dubai this March. In an upgraded three channel version it is currently part of the May Salon, the olde
- Fri, Apr 22WhiteBoxWe invite the public to visit the exhibition “Off the Cloth” at WhiteBox’s new East Village venue, and enjoy Earth cocktails, while viewing the virtual roundtable and video-performance on a widescreen. Or you can also connect and participate in the discussion via WhiteBox’s
- Sat, Apr 02Das KonzeptKindly invited also to support Ukraine with your love for the arts, a pop-up exhibition of Ukraine artists and musicians and also special guest artists to help raise support for Ukraine. Come and join us on April 2nd, Saturday from 16:00-19:00 in the heart of old Vienna at Babenbergerstraße 5 1010.
- Thu, Mar 31Artwork Art SpaceIf you are in Vienna, kindly invited to my art intervention “Mary -GO round” opening tomorrow, March 31st at 18:00 at the Artwork Art Space, Getreidemarkt 15, Vienna 1060. The art intervention will take place from March 31st till April 22nd. Open every Tuesday - Friday 17:00-21:00, warmly invited t
- Mon, Mar 28FREIES KINO IN DER FACTORYRE@EVOLUTION Audio – visual presentation by Eva Petrič (video), Rupert Huber (music)
- Tue, Nov 16Museums Quartier courtyardCan you swim safely through the current of the 4th wave of the coronavirus pandemic? You can... or at least you can watch safely my newest multimedia art installation Can You Swim? currently being in installing at the popular Art Box within the courtyard of Vienna's MuseumsQuartier,
- Mon, Nov 08Liskadoes not believe in “the right way” of wearing clothes. Going beyond that, it crosses borders of gender, culture, time and belief systems.
- Mon, Oct 04Mahlerca - gallery in Layer's houseBy invitation of Klavdij Tutta, I am presented together with Ivan Klarič in Mahlerca - the gallery of Layer's house, with the multimedia installation Landscape@Souvenir, I remember the landscape...