EVENTS by EVA PETRIČ
- TRANShomoPLANTATIONTime is TBDLjubljanski grad
- The Value of Sanctuary - Building a House Without WallsTime is TBDThe Cathedral Church of St. John the DivTime is TBDThe Cathedral Church of St. John the Div, 1047 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025, USABeginning with the historic framework of the Cathedral as a site of welcome and refuge, this multidisciplinary exhibition explores the question of sanctuary through the work of modern and contemporary artists.
- Odyssey through My Dirt – Your DirtFri, Oct 23Katedrala HallOct 23, 2020, 8:00 PMKatedrala Hall, Trg prekomorskih brigad 3, 1000 Ljubljana, SloveniaRenowned Austrian musician Rupert Huber and multimedia artist Eva Petrič will present themselves in the dialogue Your Dirt – My Dirt, a lyrical journey through the collective "hematomas" of the Isonzo Front, the Dirty War in Argentina, NYC Ground Zero and the emerging hematoma of the coronavirus.
- Collective Corona RoseWed, Oct 14St. Stephen's CathedralOct 14, 2020, 10:30 AM – Nov 30, 2020, 8:00 PMSt. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, 1010 Wien, AustriaLet the beauty of my CORONA ROSE, now transformed, and empowered into „Collective Corona Rose“, overpower its thorns and radiate hope from the famous St. Stephan's Cathedral in the heart of Vienna, Austria, at the onset of this Fall, growing and spreading upwards and outwards.
- Collage and assemblage: Recycled storiesFri, Oct 0918 locations in the heart of KranjOct 09, 2020, 7:00 PM – Nov 03, 2020, 11:00 PM18 locations in the heart of Kranj, Škrlovec 1, 4000 Kranj, Slovenia9th International Fine Arts Festival Kranj, taking place at 18 locations in the heart of Kranj, Slovenia. In the Škrlovec Tower - Janez Puhar Gallery, I present myself in the company of five artists (Klementina Golija, Maruša Štibelj, Marko Tušek, Vinko Tušek and Klavdij Tutta).