top of page
EVENTS by EVA PETRIČ
UPCOMING / CURRENT EVENTS
- Tue, Jan 18Wien„Blooming“ now since October 2020 in the prominent St. Steven‘s Cathedral in Vienna, it functions as a symbol of hope to overcome the ongoing pandemic.It will remain on view in the St. Stephansdom Cathedral till September 2023. Now is available also as an NFT!
- Tue, Feb 21St. Stephan's CathedralSAVE THE DATE: My HUMAN COCOON Lenten Cloth 2023 and multi-phase project, St. Stephan's Cathedral, Vienna, opening on Febr. 21 at 19.30
- Sat, Mar 18GPL ContemporaryKindly invited to the opening of the all women's group exhibition stoffARTen at the GPL contemporary.
- Fri, Mar 24Franciscan monastery Kostanjevica
- Wed, Jan 25Tenri Cultural InstituteKindly invited to the exhibition Ultimate Beauty, curated by Motoichi Adachi and Kyoko Sato. Artists: Takuya Sugiyama, Yuji Hamamura, Erika Harrsch, Eva Petric, and Johan Wahlstrom. Opening Reception: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, at 6-8pm, Tenri Cultural Institute, 43A W 13th St, New York, NY 10011.
- Fri, Dec 02Bergdorf GoodmanIt is a great pleasure to share with you that my lace assemblages "Worlds of Drops/Drops of Worlds" along with some of my other works and the video form the exhibition MAGIC in the MAKING, displayed at the 6th floor of the Iconic Bergdorf Goodman in New York City (754 5th Ave, New York).
- Mon, Nov 28Cathedral of St Nicolas / KatedralaCollective Solar Cell - my artistic intervention for the advent time at the Cathedral of St Nicolas in Ljubljana, Slovenia / Moja umetniška intervenca za adventni čas v ljubljanski Stolnici
- Mon, Nov 21Bangalore International Centre BICI am honored to be invited also to Bangalore, to highlight with my art installation One World - A World for All, the Foundation Day of the Bangalore International Centre BIC.
- Fri, Nov 18Alliance Francaise de DelhiI am honored to be invited to present my performance Eden, transplanted, in New Delhi in the frame of the EUNIC Freedom project and on the occasion of highlighting 30 years of diplomatic ties between India and Slovenia.
- Thu, Nov 17Photon GalleryPhoto Festival Rotlicht – Back to Black (Photon Gallery) November 17-27, 2022 Opening on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7 p.m. At Semper depot, Lehárgasse 6, 1060 Vienna
- Wed, Nov 02Photon GalleryContemporary Photography of Young Artists: Photon Gallery // Month of Design, at the Gallery of New University, Mestni trg 23, Ljubljana, till Nov. 30.
- Mon, Oct 31White BoxWhite Box is pleased to present the topical and timely Ballots Not Bullets that will open on October 31th.
- Tue, Oct 11White Cube Tsukumo GalleryAfter the opening of the Biwako Biennale 2022 at Omihachiman in the Shiga prefecture I am honored to present also my solo exhibition Hematoma@Cdur in another prefecture of Japan, in Kagawa, at the White Cube Takamatsu Tsukuma Gallery, in the interesting coastal city Takamatsu.
- Mon, Oct 10Biwako BiennaleExtending to Japan: my Incubator of E@motions - we all come from this heart, at the Biwako Biennale, curated by Yoko Nakata, in Omihachiman, from Oct. 8 to Nov. 27.
- Mon, Sep 19Palais Lower Austria, ecolounge 1. FloorThe Austrian-Slovenian exhibition curated by Judith P. Fischer, will be opened by Governor off-duty Erwin Pröll, Honorary Consul of Slovenia for Lower Austria, and the Slovenian Ambassador to Austria Aleksander Gerzina.
- Thu, Sep 08Olfactory Art Keller"Portraits in Scent" is an exhibition of olfactory portraits that capture the intangible (or is it the invisible?) that eludes photography and painting.
- Wed, Aug 17Krževniška ChurchIn the second half of August 2022, the former Church of the Teutonic Knights in Ljubljana will be the venue for an immersive transmedia installation, Oracle, by Eva Petrič. Immersive installation reflect the artist’s perception of the present and future of the world and humanity.
- Tue, Aug 16Križevniška ChurchSAVE THE DATE: August 16 at 11 pm performance: Stencilling - the memory of tomorrow, 3-channel videoprojection, plexi sculpture, performance
- Wed, Aug 03GPL Contemporary ViennaKindly invited to Cross-over summer, a group exhibition at the GPL Contemporary Vienna, Preßgasse 30, 1040 Vienna, opening tomorrow, August 3, from 18.00 to 21.00. The exhibition will be displayed till August 27.
- Wed, Aug 03Bergdorf Goodman New YorkWorlds of Drops / Drops of Worlds at Bergdorf Goodman New York from today onwards
bottom of page