EVENTS by EVA PETRIČ
UPCOMING / CURRENT EVENTS
- Tue, Nov 16Museums Quartier courtyardCan you swim safely through the current of the 4th wave of the coronavirus pandemic? You can... or at least you can watch safely my newest multimedia art installation Can You Swim? currently being in installing at the popular Art Box within the courtyard of Vienna's MuseumsQuartier,
- Mon, Nov 08Liskadoes not believe in “the right way” of wearing clothes. Going beyond that, it crosses borders of gender, culture, time and belief systems.
- Mon, Oct 04Mahlerca - gallery in Layer's houseBy invitation of Klavdij Tutta, I am presented together with Ivan Klarič in Mahlerca - the gallery of Layer's house, with the multimedia installation Landscape@Souvenir, I remember the landscape...
- Mon, Sep 27Kino Siska - Center for Urban ArtI remember 9/11, twenty years ago - I was in high school in New York City... I remember and re-enlive it again in My Dirt - Your Dirt, transmedia event in collaboration with Rupert Huber, at Kino Siska - Center for Urban Art, Ljubljana, Sept. 27. at 7.00 pm
- Mon, Sep 20Gallery DLUMHematoma Dream, my photo series evolving into a multimedia installation, is part of the 2021 Photo Festival Maribor, on view from 18.9. - 5.10. 2021. My Hematoma Dream is hosted by Gallery DLUM, Židovska ul. 10, Maribor. Kindly invited. The exhibition is on view from this Saturday 10 AM onwards.
- Thu, Sep 09Somerset House
- Sun, Aug 08The Cathedral Church of St. John the DivBeginning with the historic framework of the Cathedral as a site of welcome and refuge, this multidisciplinary exhibition explores the question of sanctuary through the work of modern and contemporary artists.
- Fri, Aug 06Princess Beatrix HouseKindly invited to see my "Flying Carpet of Emotions" and works of selected renown artists at an exhibition of artist-designed carpets hosted by Tanja Grunert at Princess Beatrix House: 21 Prospect Ave., Hudson, NY 12534, from 31 July through 22 August.
- Sat, Jul 17Red Carpet Art Award ShowroomIf you are in Vienna till August 15, kindly invited to see my TRANShomoPLANTATION art installation at the Red Carpet Art Award Showroom at the Schottentor Subway station, next to the main Vienna's University building, at the ground entrance to the U2 line!